What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless dent repair is an innovative process for repairing minor dents, dings, and hail damage at a fraction of the cost of conventional auto body repair shops. If performed by a professional and experienced paintless dent repair technician, all of this is done without disturbing your car’s original manufacturer paint warranty.
Our highly trained professionals use specialized tools to gently massage the dents and dings out from the back of the vehicles panels, restoring the damaged panel to its original shape, never disturbing the outer finish of the panel. No sanding, priming or painting is necessary with paintless dent removal.
In most cases, there is no evidence the dent ever existed.
What are the Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair?
- Preserve the value of your car. When it comes time to sell your vehicle, your car will keep its pre-damaged value when repaired using the paintless dent removal method. And because paintless dent repair, when performed correctly, will also retain its original manufacturer paint warranty.
- Maintain your car’s original appearance. The PDR process does not use paint, so there is no worry about matching the paint color or texture.
- Save money. Get better results than conventional body work at a fraction of the cost
- Save time. Minor door dents and dings can usually be repaired in just a few hours. Auto hail damage can be repaired within one to two days, as compared to the conventional auto body shop work time of one to three weeks.
- Protect the environment. Because PDR does not use any paints or fillers, no hazardous chemicals are released into the environment.
Is PDR a New Dent Removal Technique?
Not at all. PDR has been in practice in auto factories around the world for over 40 years, and the general public has enjoyed the benefits of PDR since the late 1980s. The thin gauged metal and flexible polyurethane paint of today’s cars makes the PDR process an ideal solution for fixing minor dents, dings and hail damage.
How much does Paintless Dent Repair cost?
It depends on how much damage you have, the location of the damage, and the size and depth of the dents and dings. With a full auto hail damage repair, most auto insurance companies will cover the damages 100%, outside of the deductible. AutoWorks PDR makes it easy to get your damage accessed. Just give us a call to locate a repair shop near you, or you can simply fill out our quick and easy free estimation form.